Prepare now for your upcoming exam.
MedLearn Publishing developed this resource in partnership with the Radiology Business Management Association (RBMA) to help you prepare for the Radiology Coding Certification Exam. From new 2017 codes to radiology coding basics, we've covered it all — and organized the content just like the actual test. Don't attempt to study without it! Highlights:
- New and updated questions pertaining to 2017 CPT® code additions, deletions and revisions; encompasses new and revised choices for:
- Fluoroscopy guidance for biopsy, aspiration, injection, localization devices and more
- Analog or digital mammography and computer-aided detection (CAD)
- Ultrasound screening for abdominal aortic aneurysm (AAA)
- Dialysis circuit access, imaging and intervention
- Stent placement
- Angioplasty (percutaneous or open)
- Epidural injections that exclude imaging
- Mechanochemical venous ablation (MOCA)
- And more
- Reimbursement rule changes from the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS)
- Multiple-choice answers, supplemented with the rationale for each answer
- Examples to reinforce correct coding for diagnostic and therapeutic services, encompassing CT, ultrasound and interventional radiology
- Consistent with the structure of the exam, chapters correspond to:
- International Classification of Diseases - Clinical Modification - 10th Edition (ICD-10-CM)
- Current Procedural Terminology (CPT)
- Anatomy and terminology
- Ethics and compliance
CPT® is a registered trademark of the American Medical Association.
For certain MedLearn Publishing publications, you will see an 'AMA Royalty Fee' in your shopping cart. This charge covers the licensing fee MedLearn Publishing pays to the American Medical Association (AMA) for references to CPT® codes. The AMA owns the copyright for CPT codes.