At-A-Glance Specialty Reference Tool for ICD-10-CM
Each specialty ICD-10-CM Compact Coder is a double-sided, folded sheet listing four pages of the top reported ICD-10-CM diagnoses codes for each specialty. With shortened descriptions and instructional notes, these are perfect for quick reference.
- EVEN MORE! Now with 22 specialties—get the whole set or only what you need.
- UPDATED! Contains 200-300 common ICD-10-CM codes—with smart groupings by condition/diagnosis or body system, based on what makes sense for the specialty.
- Organized alphabetically—for easy, at-a-glance code lookup.
- Durable and double-sided—these laminated reference cards are designed for daily use and fit perfectly inside your ICD-10-CM code book.
- Placeholder X and additional characters—clearly indicated to choose the right code.
|| Family Medicine
| Blood Disorders
Click here if you would like to order the charts individually.
Physician practices of all sizes, billing companies, insurance companies, all departments within hospitals, and various businesses that currently use ICD-10-CM codes for reference, such as attorneys, consultants and durable medical equipment providers, etc.
TARGET TITLES OF DECISION MAKERS
Trainers, physicians, clinical documentation improvement specialists, coders, billers, hospitals, non-physician practitioners, office managers, consultants, attorneys, auditors, etc.