Clarification of component code use and much more
This webcast provides instruction in IR coding for venous studies. Among the topics to be covered by our presenter, Jeff Majchrzak:
- Bundled coding options for venous embolization, sclerosing, angioplasty and stenting
- Options, rules and assignments of component codes
- Differences between coding for tunneled and non-tunneled placements and removals
- Coding for angioplasty, stenting and other transcatheter therapy procedures
- Documentation to support and substantiate imaging guidance coding and billing
- Billing for contrast studies with line/device placements: When is it allowed, or when are these services packaged?
- Coding for stripping/disruption procedures
- Billing for therapeutic vena caval procedures
What did attendees of the 2016 webcast find most valuable about this session? Here's some of the feedback we received:
"Explanation of the individual access sites and coding them."
"Jeff's knowledge and the way he explains things."
"Explanation of parenthetical notes."
Note: Before participating in this session, we recommend that you attend our 2017 Basics of Interventional Radiology Coding webcast, which covers general IR coding essentials.
Click here for information about other sessions in this 11-part webcast series.
CPT® is a registered trademark of the American Medical Association.