Guidance with new 2017 codes and much more
This webcast provides instruction in coding for upper extremity angiography and interventions, encompassing both arterial and venous services. Among the topics to be covered by our presenter, Jeff Majchrzak:
- Proper application of the new 2017 codes for AV shunts
- Discussion of extremity vs. non-extremity imaging
- Explanation of code assignments for selective and nonselective venous catheter placements
- Code assignments for procedures from multiple access points
- Coding for transcatheter therapy services, such as embolization, thrombectomy, angioplasty and stenting
- New PTA and stenting code choices for 2017
What did attendees of the 2016 webcast find most valuable about this session? Here's some of the feedback we received:
"Discussion of the hierarchical rules for stenting/angioplasty with an AVF."
"A refresher on these procedures is always helpful."
"Reviewing the IVR codes for AV fistula procedures."
Note: Before participating in this session, we recommend that you attend our 2017 Basics of Interventional Radiology Coding webcast, which covers general IR coding essentials.
Click here for information about other sessions in this 11-part webcast series.
CPT® is a registered trademark of the American Medical Association.