“Valuable information that can be used in our everyday coding”
This webcast provides instruction in coding for lower extremity angiography and interventions. Among the topics to be covered by our presenter, Jeff Majchrzak:
- Defining the differences between ipsilateral and contralateral studies and between antegrade and retrograde procedures
- Additional selective studies following the basic exam (CPT® code 75774)
- Review of the rules for transcatheter therapy procedures
- How does the absence or presence of occlusive disease affect the code assignment?
- Coding examples: angioplasty, atherectomy, infusion therapy and intravascular stenting procedures
- How do the 2017 CPT code changes for AV shunt procedures affect coding in this territory
What did attendees of the 2016 webcast find most valuable about this session? Here's some of the feedback we received:
"Valuable information that can be used in our everyday coding."
"Questions answered regarding special circumstances during procedures."
"Jeff's knowledge of the codes."
Note: Before participating in this session, we recommend that you attend our 2017 Basics of Interventional Radiology Coding webcast, which covers general IR coding essentials.
Click here for information about other sessions in this 11-part webcast series.
CPT® is a registered trademark of the American Medical Association.