“In-depth explanations of the various CPT codes”
This webcast provides instruction in coding for head and neck angiography and interventions, encompassing both arterial and venous studies. Among the topics to be covered by our presenter, Jeff Majchrzak:
- Code choices for diagnostic arterial imaging of the aortic arch, neck and brain, including embolization thrombectomy, thrombolytic and non-thrombolytic infusion therapy and other interventions
- Review of the rules governing transcatheter therapy procedures
- Discussion of sclerotherapy procedures
- CPT codes 75774 and 36218: how to use these codes and when they should not be assigned
- Current intracranial interventional codes and examples
- Use of CPT code 75898
What did attendees of the 2016 webcast find most valuable about this session? Here's some of the feedback we received:
"The coding and billing process is constantly changing, and these seminars keep us abreast of the process and any future changes that will be occurring."
"In-depth explanations of the various CPT codes and scenarios given."
"I liked the case studies, and it was good to review the new code bundling."
Note: Before participating in this session, we recommend that you attend our 2017 Basics of Interventional Radiology Coding webcast, which covers general IR coding essentials.
Click here for information about other sessions in this 11-part webcast series.
CPT® is a registered trademark of the American Medical Association.