“Relevant to my work. Well presented."”
This webcast provides instruction in coding for GI/biliary imaging and interventions, encompassing both diagnostic and therapeutic services. Among the topics to be covered by our presenter, Jeff Majchrzak:
- A brief review of hepatic/biliary anatomy
- When to use bundled vs. component codes
- 2016 redo of codes for biliary imaging and interventions: Questions answered and lessons learned
- Coding for percutaneous tube placements, revisions, exchanges and other related services
- Defining the differences among biliary stenting, dilations and drainages
What did attendees of the 2016 webcast find most valuable about this session? Here's some of the feedback we received:
"Explanation of the differences between external, internal-external and internal drainages."
"Relevant to my work. Well presented."
"Even though I'm pretty comfortable using the codes, I always come away with some clarification on things I find questionable. Thanks, Jeff, for being so thorough."
Note: Before participating in this session, we recommend that you attend our 2017 Basics of Interventional Radiology Coding webcast, which covers general IR coding essentials.
Click here for information about other sessions in this 11-part webcast series.
CPT® is a registered trademark of the American Medical Association.