“Lots of helpful information”
This webcast provides instruction in coding for diagnostic and therapeutic dialysis shunt procedures, with a special focus on the completely new 2017 codes for these services. Among the topics to be covered by our presenter, Jeff Majchrzak:
From this webcast you will...
- 2017 CPT® code changes, including the nine new codes for these procedures
- Current codes available for both diagnostic and therapeutic procedures
- Code intent and appropriate usage
- Territories and their impact on coding, including hierarchies
- Bundled vs. component coding
- Clarification of common areas of confusion
- Dictated report examples
What did attendees of the 2016 webcast find most valuable about this session? Here's some of the feedback we received:
"Details about shunt placements and how they are coded."
"Lots of helpful information."
"Reminders of what exactly qualifies as arterial vs. venous portion of AVF."
Note: Before participating in this session, we recommend that you attend our 2017 Basics of Interventional Radiology Coding webcast, which covers general IR coding essentials.
Click here for information about other sessions in this 11-part webcast series.
CPT® is a registered trademark of the American Medical Association.