“Very valuable and interesting”
This webcast provides instruction in coding for abdominal angiography and interventions, encompassing both venous and internal procedures. Among the topics to be covered by our presenter, Jeff Majchrzak:
- Proper application of the new 2017 bundled codes for abdominal arterial and venous angioplasty studies
- Differences between an abdominal aortogram with and without run-off
- Coding for unilateral, bilateral and accessory selective renal angiography
- Code choices for visceral and pelvic angiographic procedures – both inclusive and exclusive services
- Coding for abdominal (EVAR) and fenestrated visceral aortic endograft placement (FEVAR)
- Coding for venous studies, such as IVC, renal and gonadal venography
- Coding examples: angioplasty, infusion therapy, embolization and intravascular stenting procedures
What did attendees of the 2016 webcast find most valuable about this session? Here's some of the feedback we received:
"The whole presentation was very valuable and interesting."
"Jeff always goes into great detail on all the codes and does his best to answer every question."
"Tips for coding and the clinical examples."
Note: Before participating in this session, we recommend that you attend our 2017 Basics of Interventional Radiology Coding webcast, which covers general IR coding essentials.
Click here for information about other sessions in this 11-part webcast series.
CPT® is a registered trademark of the American Medical Association.